Communicate with guests or packages delivery employees at your house gate or
install our high-quality telephone intercom systems for your apartment building so that your residents feel safer!
Either way, VIP Security Solutions Inc offers a wide range of phone entry systems that give you complete control of who enters your residential building or house, making gate communications simple and efficient.
Telephone entry systems – the basics
A telephone entry system is the communication device you install at the gate or entrance door to your residential building where visitors can call the intended apartment and request entry.
- For your home, the systems we provide come with a “call button” that your guest will need to press, in order to gain access or to communicate with you. If you are a building manager or owner of a multi-unit residence, the system will allow you to set different unit numbers based on the number of units in the building.
Most telephone entry systems either have a keypad to enter codes in order to open the gate, so residents no longer need to carry their building keys with them.
A must-have integral part of gate automation
Telephone entry systems are a must-have, as they lately became an integral piece of gate automation.
- If you install the system at your apartment building, your residents will not have to go downstairs and open for their guests.
- The same goes for homes, your guests can ring the intercom, and you can give them access right away.
- Used at commercial sites, the telephone entry system can be mounted higher, to reach the car window, and everyone who enters your commercial building can make the car directly from their driver seat.
The difference between residential and commercial is the later requires designated telephone lines, so that guests can dial different tenants’ numbers.
Most of our products allow you to use existing lines and can be installed on multiple gates if your property has several access points. This is a plus especially for residential buildings, where each tenant can use their cell phone to connect to the intercom system, and to give access to their guests.
Professional Installation for residential or commercial property!
User-friendly and extremely useful, a telephone entry system is the perfect solution regardless of the type of establishment.
You can use it for any residential commercial or industrial buildings. Designed as a primary access device, the system is perfect for single-family homes, large multi-tenant facilities, office buildings or factories.
Whether it’s about integrated systems or a touch screen system is what you really want, VIP Security Solutions Inc provides, customizes and installs a wide range of models from different brands which are known for their stylish line, quality and durability.
Control visitors access with intercom and telephone access!
Telephone and intercom entry systems became one of the most common and easy to use methods for controlling visitors’ access at gates and doors.
- Communicating through telephone lines, this type of device can easily connect a secured entry point, as the gate, to a tenant or a building resident.
- Once this connection is made, different persons can communicate from outside the property to persons who are inside.
- Depending on their complexity, telephones or intercom entry systems can accurately reproduce sounds or, using integrated cameras, can broadcast for you 24/7.
Our telephone entry services include:
- Free consultation and installation estimate, we analyze and propose the best option for our clients.
- Choosing and delivering materials.
- Creating infrastructure.
- Mounting and assembling components.
- Setting and programming the telephone entry system.
Why Choosing a Telephone Entry System is important?
- Safety and protection are the main concerns when installing a telephone entry system.
- Very easy to use and consisting of only a few parts, this type of protection device will allow a two-way conversation with the caller, before you decide to let him into the building.
- If you have any questions or you want to know more about this type of security system, don’t hesitate to call us at (773) 679-9944.
- We care about our customers needs and we deliver the best services in Chicago.
PROFESSIONAL CHICAGO TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEMS
WHAT-do you get?
- Free Consultation
- Free Estimate
- Professional Installation
WHEN-do you get them?
- 24 hours turnaround estimates
- 48 hours turnaround for Infrastructure design
- Custom schedule to fit your operations
- Seamless installation, no business disturbances
- Fast Install / advance planning
Most important features of a telephone entry system
Some models are PC Programmable and/or IP Addressable and include software for programming and monitoring the system remotely.
The most important features to consider for a telephone entry system are :
- whether the unit is flush mount or surface mount
- the number of tenants
- the number of access codes
- how many output relays can be activated
- and whether or not the unit is PC/Web Programmable.
Regardless of how inexperienced you are in choosing the right system for your residential or commercial building, we are here to guide you and give you the best options on the market.
VIP Security Soutions Inc provides a wide variety of telephone entry systems in Chicago, along with the needed accessories, which will meet your residential or commercial needs. A highly trained team will assist you in choosing the right device for you and will proceed with installing, programming and the maintenance of our products.
If you’re interested in mounting a telephone entry system or you’re interested in updating the current one, VIP Security offers free consultancy and estimates, so that the solution provided by our engineers would be the right one for your residence or your business needs.
We are here to help!
Relying on your residence or business needs, our devoted engineers can recommend telephone entry systems.
- The telephone entry system can be used to control one or more doors, using a numeric code, a smart card or even your fingerprints.
- To ensure that these devices do not need a specialist to be near them all the time, their software was developed as an easy to use one.
- Also a telephone entry system offers the possibility of controlling one or more entrances at the time, providing access via a network.
- Combined with a surveillance system, one single person can supervise in the same time both intense traffic and forbidden access areas.
Safety & Confidentiality First!
VIP Security Solutions Inc urges you to put on the map the safety of your family and the confidentiality of your business information.
This is why we highly recommend installing access control systems at your residence or company building, using our professional services.
Our dedicated teams will:
- Offer free consultancy and free estimates, to help you decide on what you need;
- Design a network for an access control system if needed;
- Install the needed system;
- Custom programming for the device;
- Offer a maintenance plan.